Establishing your own Code Club – Coding Beginners
For Primary and Post-Primary teachers and SNAs.
Is your school considering the introduction of Coding this term?
Do you already do some Coding but you're looking for additional structured resources?
If your school is about to embark on the journey into running a Coding Club then this Free workshop will help you on your way to getting started.
If your answered yes to either of the above questions then we would like to invite you to join Darren Bayliss, Programme Coordinator - Code Club / CoderDojo Ireland, who will be on hand to welcome you to the community and tell you everything you need to know about Establishing Your Own Code Club
During the workshop, we will explore...
· Free, hands-on, step-by-step coding activities that inspire students' curiosity and imagination
· Free online training modules for teachers who are new to coding, so they can learn skills alongside their pupils
Registration to Code Club is Free and all clubs receive...
· An exclusive welcome pack including first session guidelines, stickers and posters, which we will send to you for free when you register your club
· Personal support for you and your club from Darren Bayliss, your local Code Club Coordinator
· Access to additional online resources
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email. Course fees, if applicable, will only be refunded if you cancel 72 hours before the date and start time of the course. When you register for a course, you agree to these terms.
|Course Start Date / Time||29-02-2020 9:30 am|
|Course End Date / Time||29-02-2020 1:30 pm|
|Location||Cork Education Support Centre|