Tuesday 11 December 2018
Here is a brief explanation of the Scríobh Leabhar Project:-
- Teacher undertakes to CESC participate in the project by 15 Januray 2019.
- Books written by 15th March2019 and sent into CESC
- CESC swaps books with another school for judging by their peers on 21 March 2019.
- There will be a winner for every group of 15 in a class.
- SEN award, chosen by child’s own teacher should they feel a child has excelled.
- Books are returned to CESC 11 April 2019.
- Add your school’s name to the growing list of schools that previously participated in Scríobh Leabhar: Ballinora NS, Scoil Bhríde Eglantine, Gaelscoil an Ghoirt Álainn, Gaelscoil an Teaghlaigh Naofa,
Gaelscoil Mhachan, Gaelscoil Mhuscraí, Gaelscoil naDuglaise, Scoil Cnoc na Manach, Scoil Mhuire na nGrást, Belgooly, St Anthonys BNS, St Michaels, Blackrock, Togher BNS, Togher GNS, St Patrick's GNS, Gaelscoil Uí Riada, Scoil Naomh Iosaf, Gleann Maghair.
Cúrsa Oiliúna do Mhúinteoirí
Tionscnamh le Leabhar a Scríobh as Gaeilge.
An Déardaoin 17ú Eanáir 2019, 4.30-6.30in
Introduction to book illustration with Denise Uí Riain
Scríobh Leabhar and connecting it into the curriculum with Ailbhe Ní Loingsigh
Unleashing the authors in your pupils with Duncan Mac Cárthaigh