For Teachers and SNAs
What will I learn?
- What is assistive technology (AT)?
- Advice on students using the computer well to make best use of Assistive Technology.
- About touch-typing resources for different hand functions and alternative keyboard and mouse control.
- About free adjustments that can be made to iPad and Windows to suit different physical abilities.
- About Dragon Naturally Speaking – you speak and it types what you say.
- About free reading features/programs on the iPad and for Windows
- How to get access to electronic learning materials and texts.
- About a variety of alternative text input options.
Certificate of Attendance included.
Cork Education Support Centre and UCC’s Disability Support Service are working together to offer assistive technology training to Cork educators.
Back to main course page
||Thursday 02 May 2019 - Thursday 02 May 2019
||4.30pm - 6.30pm
Deirdre Madden AT Technology Outreach Co-ordinator, UCC
||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork
||16 places remaining
Add to cart