- About Us
Retirement Information Session
For those Teachers:
• Wondering about pensions, pension contributions, Notional Service Purchase and buying back years.
• For those who have AVC’s and those considering taking out an AVC. Do you actually need them? Are you getting the best deal? What charges are you paying?
• Salary Protection and what it actually covers you for?
• Spouse and Children’s pension. What is it? What does it give you?
• Life cover. Are you paying for life cover you don’t need or overpay-ing for life cover you do need?
• Savings and Investments. Whether you are saving for a specific goal or have a lump sum invested. Are you getting the best possible re-turn on these?
• Questions and Answers session after presentation and individual ap-pointments can be made to discuss your own personal circum-stances
Joe Murray QFA
Public Sector Retirement Advisors
3F Maynooth Business Campus
Evan Hughes t/a PSRA is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
|Category||Primary and Post-Primary|
|Date||Thursday 13 December 2018 - Thursday 13 December 2018|
|Presenters||Joe Murray PRSA|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|
|Places||4 places remaining|