- About Us
Financial Advice Information Session
For Special Needs Assistants:
• Wondering about pensions, pension contributions, Notional Service Purchase and buying back years.
• Wondering when you can retire and what are you going to get? Ways you can increase your pension?
• Salary Protection and what it actually covers you for? And how much it costs you?
• Life cover. Are you paying for life cover you don’t need or overpaying for life cover you do need?
• Savings and Investments. Whether you are saving for a spe-cific goal or have a lump sum invested. Are you getting the best possible return on these?
• Questions and Answers session after presentation and individ-ual appointments can be made to discuss your own personal circumstances
Public Sector Retirement Advisors
Cork Education Centre
Numbers limited so early booking is advisable.
PSRA are a leading independent firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide independent financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannu-ation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver partial advice.
087 981 1466
3F Maynooth Business Campus
Robert Kelly & Evan Hughes t/a Public Sector Retirement Advisors are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an Investment Intermediary. PSRA, Unit F3, Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co Kildare.
|Category||Special Needs Assistants|
|Date||Wednesday 17 October 2018 - Wednesday 17 October 2018|
|Presenters||Joe Murray PRSA|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|
|Places||21 places remaining|
|Add to cart|