- About Us
For those Teachers:
• Wondering about pensions, pension contributions, Notional Service Purchase and buying back years.
• For those who have AVC’s and those considering taking out an AVC. Do you actually need them? Are you getting the best deal? What charges are you paying?
• Salary Protection and what it actually covers you for?
• Spouse and Children’s pension. What is it? What does it give you?
• Life cover. Are you paying for life cover you don’t need or overpaying for life cover you do need?
• Savings and Investments. Whether you are saving for a spe-cific goal or have a lump sum invested. Are you getting the best possible return on these?
• Questions and Answers session after presentation and individ-ual appointments can be made to discuss your own personal circumstances
Joe Murray of PSRA
Monday 23rd April 2017 : 5.30 - 7.00 p.m.
Cork Education Centre
Numbers limited so early booking is advisable.
PSRA are a leading independent firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide independent financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannu-ation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver partial advice.
087 981 1466
3F Maynooth Business Campus
|Category||Primary and Post-Primary|
|Date||Monday 23 April 2018 - Monday 23 April 2018|
|Presenters||Joe Murray PRSA|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|
|Add to cart|