This webinar will explore the benefits of brain-based learning in the classroom. Brain-based learning is a paradigm of learning which focuses on a child’s learning and learning outcomes from the point of view of the brain. This webinar will explore specific strategies which are based on how the human brain develops and learns.
Suitable for Teachers/ Principals/SNAS and Support Staff
Primary Discussion Topics
· How the brain works.
· How children take in information.
· Modalities of learning.
· Brain development and learning.
· Implementing brain based learning in the classroom.
· Explore the benefits of brain based learning.
· Differentiate between the different modalities of learning.
· Explore specific techniques to implement brain-based learning in the classroom.
About the presenter:
A link to access the course will be emailed to you prior to the course.
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email.
|Course Start Date / Time||13-10-2021 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||13-10-2021 6:00 pm|
|Cut off date||13-10-2021 2:30 pm|