- About Us
Beyond Test Scores: Developing Learners for Life
Nurturing What Matters: Learner Voice, Learner Independence & Learner Responsibility
Nurturing What Matters:
Learner Voice, Learner Independence & Learner Responsibility
A new programme for students from third to sixth class.
Teaching children to be learners for life is a key goal for education in a world with rapid technological advancements and lack of clarity on required future skillsets. Workshop will focus on:-
· Supporting students to learn ‘how to learn’.
· Helping students to reflect on, be responsible for and assess their own learning.
· Framework for teaching children the tools of learning.
· Key learning strategies that can be used to nurture learner dispositions such as attention, memory, organisation, mindset and self-awareness.
· Overview of the entire programme and ancillary resources.
· Detailed look at texts for senior classes.
Dr. Suzanne Parkinson, author of ‘My Learner Identity’,
|Date||Thursday 22 February 2018 - Thursday 22 February 2018|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|
|Add to cart|