- About Us
For those Teachers:
• Wondering about pensions, pension contributions, Notional Service Purchase and buying back years.
• For those who have AVC’s and those considering taking out an AVC. Do you actually need them? Are you getting the best deal? What charges are you paying?
• Salary Protection and what it actually covers you for?
• Spouse and Children’s pension. What is it? What does it give you?
• Life cover. Are you paying for life cover you don’t need or overpaying for life cover you do need?
• Savings and Investments. Whether you are saving for a spe-cific goal or have a lump sum invested. Are you getting the best possible return on these?
• Questions and Answers session after presentation and individ-ual appointments can be made to discuss your own personal circumstances
Joe Murray QFA
Public Sector Retirement Advisors
Numbers limited so early booking is advisable.
087 981 1466
3F Maynooth Business Campus
Robert Kelly & Evan Hughes t/a Public Sector Retirement Advisors are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an Investment Intermediary. PSRA, Unit F3, Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co Kildare.
|Category||Primary and Post-Primary|
|Date||Tuesday 03 October 2017 - Tuesday 03 October 2017|
|Time||7 - 8.30 pm|
|Presenters||Joe Murray PRSA|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|