The CESC are delighted to announce that we are involved in the design of a new course in Coaching.
- This course will be accredited through the Association for Coaching (the AC).
- While this course has been tailored for teachers, it will focus primarily on the discipline of Coaching and so non-teachers are more than welcome.
- On completion, all participants will be eligible for affiliate membership of the AC and those with sufficient Coaching experience will be able to apply for full coaching accreditation.
- This course would benefit participants in the following areas:
- People management skills.
- Career progression.
- Navigating difficult conversations.
- Dates: The course will run for 7 weeks on Tue evenings from 7pm to 10pm. Starting 03/10/17 and completing 21/11/17 (1 week break on 31/10/17 for mid term).
- Further information will be available at:
-The Principals' coffee morning running from 10am to 12pm on Tues 19/09/2017 at Cork Education Support Centre.
-An information evening which will be held in CESC on the Tues 26/09/17 at 7pm.
- Cost: Full price €585 (However, the CESC have agreed a discounted price of €400 for the first 8 applicants). Upon booking, we will revert to you with details of payment options including your numerical place on the booking list to avail of discount
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you have not got a teaching council number please put 000000 in required field)
Back to main course page
||Primary and Post-Primary
||Tuesday 03 October 2017 - Tuesday 21 November 2017
||7 - 10 pm
Ruairí O'Ceilleachair , Conor McCarthy Association for Coaching
||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork
Add to cart