- About Us
Savings and Investments
For those :
• Wondering about Deposit accounts, and where to get the best rate. Outlook for Deposit rates in Ireland
• Considering saving for a particular goal, where is the best place to save?
• Seeking Information on Post office accounts and interest rates
• Wondering about Existing savings, are you getting the best rate?
• Existing investments, what charges are you paying? What re-turn are you getting?
• Are your existing savings and investments within your risk pro-file?
• Trying to find the best deal while minimising the charges you pay.
• Considering Capital Secure Investments, How capital secure are they?
Joe Murray of PSRA
Monday 8th May 2017 : 7.00 - 8.30 p.m.
Cork Education Centre
Numbers limited so early booking is advisable.
Register : index.cfm/page/courses
PSRA are a leading independent firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide independent financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannu-ation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver partial advice.
087 981 1466
3F Maynooth Business Campus
Robert Kelly & Evan Hughes t/a Public Sector Retirement Advisors are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
|Category||Primary and Post-Primary|
|Date||Monday 08 May 2017 - Monday 08 May 2017|
|Presenters||Joe Murray PRSA|
|Venue||Cork Education Support Centre, Cork|
|Add to cart|